Movement-building is a powerful tool. Advocates alone do not achieve as much as advocates united. Our network model amplifies the voices of our Alliance members for a greater impact.
Our Alliance is a community of hundreds of grassroots groups based in solidarity, trust, and a belief in collective action. Through our member organizations, we reach close to one million women and girls. In over 50 countries, our members are working in communities at to ensure the rights of those who are most marginalized from development processes.
Working together, we bring marginalized voices into decision-making spaces from which they are too often excluded. The power of our collective voice is strong, and with it, we are changing the way development is done. For the better.
Get to know our incredible Alliance members:
BENEFITS OF ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP
Women Thrive Alliance members have access to:
- Tailored tools, coaching, and training on fundraising, communications, and advocacy to help them meet their most pressing needs and build successful advocacy campaigns for SDG5;
- A safe online community to build relationships with fellow advocates and change-makers for support, solidarity, sharing, and action; and
- Support to contribute their expertise and experiences in decision-making spaces at the local, national, and global level.
JOIN THE ALLIANCE
Groups and organizations wishing to join Women Thrive Alliance must:
- Be carrying out advocacy on gender equality and women’s rights;
- Work closely with women and/or girls at the local level and actively incorporate their voices and leadership into the organization’s work;
- Be committed to collective advocacy for gender equality.
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com