- This event has passed.
Collective Advocacy in Action: Women and Girls Raise Their Voices
April 5, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 pm
For too long, women and girls’ voices have been excluded from global policymaking. Collective advocacy can change that.
Using our successful advocacy to secure Sustainable Development Goal 4 as a case study, Women Thrive Worldwide and members of our Alliance for Women’s Solutions will share lessons on how the voices of women and girls can be fostered through capacity building training, amplified through collective advocacy, and ultimately heeded by policymakers.
- Lindsay Coates, President of InterAction
- Dr. Patricia T. Morris, President of Women Thrive Worldwide
- Goma Devi Bastola, President, Rural Women’s Network Nepal (RUWON)
- Martha Muhwezi, Head of Programs, Forum for African Women Educationalists (FAWE)
- Noel Schroeder, Deputy Director, Advocacy, and Capacity Building, Women Thrive Worldwide
- Aubryn Allyn Sidle, Executive Director, AGE Africa